It should be easier to get through to the Police on the 101 number and website - do you agree?

Residents regularly tell us about their problems with trying to get through to the Police to report crime and antisocial behaviour. We think there needs to be an easier way to report non-emergency problems to the Police. Do you agree?

Residents tell us about frustrating experiences with the non-emergency 101 number, and the Police’s website. People have said they have been kept waiting for too long on the phone, and that they have had phone calls cut off.

Worse still, when reporting crimes online, many people have been referred back to the 101 number - which is daft when many people only use the website after failing to get through on 101 in the first place.

Please support our calls for improvements and let us know your views. We'll be passing this information on to Humberside Police to make sure they know that residents want action, not words.

P.S. Please opt-in to emails so that we can keep you updated!



Do you agree that the system for reporting non-emergencies to the Police needs to be improved as a matter for urgency?

Can we keep you updated?

If you submit this form, the Liberal Democrats, locally and nationally, may use information in it, including your political views, to further our objectives, share it with our elected representatives and contact you in future using any of the means provided. Some contacts may be automated. You may opt out of some or all contacts or exercise your other legal rights by contacting us. Further details are in our Privacy Policy at